Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Elder Bolliger - North Fontana Week 35: Learned a Lot from Elder Waldon, Good Fun Time for Easter Dinner, Excited for the Week


Wow so its been 6 weeks already here in Northern Fontana with Elder Waldon. Time really has flown by pretty dang fast here. Well its been a good albeit sometimes difficult transfer, but I have learned alot from everyone here especially my companion. So it was good but I am looking forward to the next few transfers, first of all and being out on a mission for 9 months. Yes 9 Months, it really does start to pick up speed and I will probably hit a year before I know it.

So yesterday was Easter, and one of the biggest things that I remember about easter time is the big, fun family dinners well yesterday we went over to a member's house and we hadn't been over there before so we didn't know what to expect, but after a couple minutes of eating good food we really had a good fun time, with the conversation going and tangenting all over the place. It turned out to be a really good easter dinner, kind of like how our dinners would go back home and that was a good experience out here on the mission.

So I am excited to see what this week will bring.

Elder Bolliger

No comments:

Post a Comment