Monday, April 4, 2011

Elder Bolliger - North Fontana Week 32: Amazing Serving in the Redlands Temple, Quite Notable General Conference




Well this past week, Marcos who I baptized back in the Colton ward turned 12 last week!
This means that he is now able to pass the sacrament and go do baptisms for the dead in the temple! So this past Thursday I called and got permission to go with them and other members of that ward to the Temple and do baptisms there!

It was amazing and so awesome seeing other members of that ward that I helped in coming back to the church or just coming to church in general. Art, Philip, Victoria, Shavonne, it was so dang cool. It was an awesome event to see every one there and we were all able to help out in baptisms and confirmations for the dead.It was awesome having other missionaries there as well, Elder Hall was also there with Elder Wilding.

And that was the most memorable moment this past week.

Then came general conference, it was quite notable, I felt that it was good to explain different things at different times, and there were some really good messages that were shared in there.

Elder Christofferson's talk was really good and its pretty much what my companion has been talking about for the last 3 weeks, I am not joking, he has shared practically all that was in that talk about reproof being for the wise amongst other things. But so far this transfer has been a good learning opportunity for me especially and I am taking advantage of it, whole heartedly.

Well the work is still going slow here. But we hope that it picks up sooner than later. But it is difficult in affluent areas.

Well I hope that yall have a great week!

Elder John Bolliger

No comments:

Post a Comment