Monday, August 30, 2010

Elder Bolliger - Colton, CA Week 2: Rialto Zone, Fed VERY WELL!, still a "Greenie", 2 Nephi 9, Follow promptings of the Spirit, Be Safe & Strong!

Thank you for the letters.

I am in Colton, in the Rialto Zone, Zip Code 92410.

Right now our ward is pretty good and we are fed very well!
They are not pranking me anymore. It seriously was pretty dang epic.

Well I really haven't talked much in a lesson as I am still a greenie and I really haven't learned any lesson past the second lesson. But I am getting more accustomed to talking to people.

We are learning a new teaching method, and the main problem is investigators not progressing. But the new method will make it more direct and bold. We actually set a date for a man to be baptized and we got another one as an inactive mother came back and wants her 9 year old daughter to be baptized.

My current favorite scripture is 2 Nephi 9. It is awesome about the atonement.

Most of my concerns about gangs and attacks have been unfounded. Most of the time, gang members don't mess with missionaries as they are superstitious about messing with missionaries out of fear from God. So that, coupled with following the promptings of the spirit, will keep you pretty safe most of the time for which I am really glad about.

Be safe and strong in the gospel.

Love,
Elder Bolliger

No comments:

Post a Comment