Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sister Bolliger - Lemoore Week 72: "I will finish my mission here in Lemoore!" Great Miracles & Lots of Referrals - Amazing!


Well, the verdict is in. I will finish my mission here in Lemoore! I can't believe that time has been flying by so fast!
Sister Croft will go to Madera to a Spanish Ward, and I will be getting Sister Wiese, one of Sister Croft's MTC companions! It is unusual as the whole ward has kind of figured out that I am almost done with my full-time missionary service! I've been getting a lot of questions about what I'm going to do when I go home. Gag me! Haha. I don't even want to think about it. :)
We have seen some great miracles lately. There was a family that we found knocking that is SO ON FIRE! We had a lesson with them last Saturday night, and then they came to church the next Sunday! They loved it! We had a lesson with them last night with our member fellowshipper and it is amazing to see how prepared they are! We joked with one of them that she could see Sister Croft again when she was baptized, and she was like.. when am I getting baptized? lol. :) They have been reading and the Mom is SO prepared! Oh my goodness! It is astounding. She even said that she wanted to come and go pick grapes at the vineyard with our ward this Wednesday. Pretty amazing I'd say!
We have received a lot of referrals and everyone as of yet has been bilingual! Imagine that! Haha. It has been amaizng to see the hand of the Lord working through all different sorts of people to help us find those that are prepared to receive the gospel at this time!
My body is deciding that it is tired. Haha. I had to buy a heating pad last week because I am just in so much pain these days! Haha. But no slowing down yet!

Hermana Bolliger

No comments:

Post a Comment