Thursday, October 13, 2011

Elder Bolliger - Hesperia Week 58: Staying in the Victorville Stake, Progressing Investigators, Amazing Mission Tour, I Go Senior ...


Hello family from the High Desert of California in Hesperia,

Well I just found out this morning that I am leaving this Hesperia Greentree Ward and that I will be leaving tomorrow morning, I have only been here for 3 months and I have already grown to love the ward a ton! I am anxious to find out where I will be going to serve next, whether its in the High Desert or back down the hill in the Valley. I don't know yet.

Well yesterday our golden progressing investigator got interviewed and she is now ready to be baptized this Saturday, regardless of where I will be going in this transfer I will be coming back this weekend to baptize her! It will be so exciting to see her get baptized and then confirmed the following Sunday. Then a week later another of our golden investigators is getting baptized! So it will be twice up here for baptisms in 2 weeks in a row. Fun stuff.

Well this is going to be a hard move from this ward to the next, and I am sorry this email is so short. Today I have to get cracking on packing and that's going to be a lot of fun.

We had an amazing Mission Tour with Elder Alan F. Packer and his wife Sister Terri Packer. It was really long but it was really good and helped assess how to help "Eternal Investigators" and the things that they need and how people are truly converted to the gospel.

Well I am in Victorville still - just a different area. But I am in the Victorville Stake. Right now I am follow up training a missionary named Elder Paget who has been out 3 months.
Just as Katie is going home I go senior......

Well I hope yall the best and I will talk to you next week!

Elder Bolliger

No comments:

Post a Comment