Monday, March 28, 2011

Sister Bolliger - Lemoore Week 49+MTC= One Year This Week! - How Time Flies,

Hello again from Lemoore!
I think I pulled my ponytail too tight because I can't think of anything quite to say at the moment! *gasp* I know!! What?! What happened to Sister Bolliger?!
Well. Lemoore is doing great. We have seen some miracles in our investigators progressing. One young woman we are teaching (who is in quite the situation) called us this week asking for a Book of Mormon reading assignment. Which is HUGE for her! We took the same girl to lunch with us at a member's home and it was splendid. Delicious food. One-on-one with this precious daughter of God. It was perfect! We have quite the feeling that she'll be getting baptized soon!
I had to say goodbye to Sister Lemalu this Wednesday. :( She's off to Modesto. But Sister D arrived! We have been basking in redneck-ness and sadly, Sister D has been quite sick since she's gotten here! Fortunately I am used to asthmatics and hearing the nebulizer going just reminds me of home. Haha.
We have had some really dramatic situations this past week. And I am just so thankful that Heavenly Father blesses me to be able to understand Spanish and be able to communicate with those that really need to speak with us!
I "taught" Gospel Principles in Spanish this Sunday. Whew! That was an experience! Fortunately I had my favorite Spanish pal in there to help me out! :)

Sister Bolliger

No comments:

Post a Comment