Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Elder Bolliger - San Bernardino, CA Week 29: My Last Week Here, Still Being an Awesome Investigator, Another Really Good Guy I'll Miss.


Well this my last week here in San Bernardino, California as on Saturday I got the call that I am leaving for another area.

I don't know where yet just that I will be leaving tomorrow (Tuesday) and today I am mostly packed away. Its crazy to think that I have been here for more than 4 1/2 months, and now I am leaving.
This past week we really didn't have anything exciting happen, it's been kind of slow but we have been teaching LaLa the new member discussions and she is still being an awesome investigator!

The other picture is of Dion a convert of a couple years in the south area of our ward that is a really good guy and is one of the people that I will miss when I move out of this ward into the next one.

It will be an adventure to see where I am going.

Elder Bolliger

No comments:

Post a Comment