Friday, July 27, 2012

Elder Bolliger Grand Terrace, CA Week 96: Progressing to end strong

Hello family from The Colton 1st ward,

This past week Elder Crandall and I helped our two main investigators, Natalia and Carmen G to progress towards baptism, there are some hiccups in the road but I am pretty confident that they can be baptized before the end of the month. Besides that we are working with some other people but with the 4th of July being this past week, some people are proving hard to get a hold of, but were still trying though.

Katie had a funny visit with my zone leader in Rancho Cucamonga this past week, lol.

Katie in my mission on a very June gloom day, it was foggy in the morning.

But besides et al I am still moving towards the end of my mission, its in sight but I am on my way to end strong!

Elder Bolliger

No comments:

Post a Comment