Monday, June 18, 2012

Elder Bolliger Grand Terrace, CA Week 93 : Final 6 Weeks Begins

Hello everyone from Grand Terrace, California

Well today is the last day of the 2nd to last transfer of my mission. And I found out on Saturday night that I am going to stay here.

The mission has been one of the biggest roller coasters of my life, with all of its ups and downs, lefts and rights, and hidden roadblocks but now the final destination is in view and I am glad that I came here. It wasn't easy at first to come to California but I over the past 22 months I have learned a lot about myself, the church and most importantly the gospel. Right now I feel like I am suiting up for the final football game and somewhat nervous with anticipation on how to proceed but I know that I can remain focused these last 6 weeks and end on one of the highest notes of my mission. I look forward to seeing ya'll soon but I right now my duty still lies here and I will return with honor on the last day of July.

Elder Bolliger

No comments:

Post a Comment