Monday, April 30, 2012

Elder Bolliger, Upland, CA, Week 87: Birthdays and Teaching

Hello family from Upland California,

Well This may be my last week in this area, as transfers are coming up a week from tomorrow. And we will find out who is going and who is staying as early as wednesday/ thursday of this week.

I also turn 21 this week, and that thought is just  Its a strange thought to have been here for 3 months and it has flown by so fast, its so strange.

Anyway, our main investigator came to church yesterday with her husband and they stayed for sacrament but due to other work obligations they were unable to stay for longer. But we will be teaching her today as on wednesday we have a temple trip to the redlands temple, its going to be exciting for sure!

 I am sorry about this email but next week should be a lot more detailed on where I will be going the last 2 transfers of my mission, I can't believe May starts tomorrow and the "jump" to the end of my mission then begins. Its going to be quite a ride.

Elder Bolliger

No comments:

Post a Comment