Saturday, April 14, 2012

Elder Bolliger - Upland, CA Week 80: Becoming a District Leader, Trainings, Excited for Week Ahead

Subject: Hello family

Date: March 12, 2012

Well family in a big change of events, my companion Elder Jackson is going home 2 weeks early for school and family and I am now one of the District Leaders in the Upland Zone. So that is a welcome and interesting change, in which I will take a front part in helping out my district to become better and improve.

But my trainings for tomorrow are still not done yet, its my first one and I have something in mind, we are supposed to be training on the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and I was reading a talk somewhere that summed up pretty much said, are we as enthused about sharing the message of the restoration as its importance to other people, or are we just ho hum about it? And how to enthuse us about why the restoration is so important to them. But I will finish it tonight and tomorrow morning.

But I am excited for this next week and what it will bring. Next weeks email will be better.

Elder Bolliger

No comments:

Post a Comment