Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sister Bolliger - Lemoore Week 68: "I am turning into a Lemoorean. I am just fine with that!"


This week was busy as usual!
We have started teaching one of the Elder's investigators from the Hanford ward. She is amazing and hilarious and progressing so well! She's probably the coolest 13-year-old that I have ever met. lol. She is busily working on drawing the cover of her baptismal program!
We had a baby shower for Frankie this week. It was so well attended! We had about 25 ladies there and it was amazing to see lots of inactive and less-active sisters there to fellowship each other and get to know one another! Sister Croft drew a picture of a temple for Frankie as our gift. We had some doctor appointments in fresno so she worked on it in the car there and back! It looked so good! I know that Frankie felt like people cared!
People say I am turning into a Lemooreon. :) I am just fine with that! I love these people!
Peace be the Journey,

Hermana Bolliger

No comments:

Post a Comment