Monday, April 19, 2010

Week 3 - Sister Bolliger's Life at the MTC ... the last few days!

There have been so many incredible things here at the MTC. I can't even begin to express how incredible the growth that I have experienced.
We've had some awesome devotionals! Members of the General Relief Society board and First Quorum of the Seventy came and spoke.

The MTC has its random moments... somehow it all comes together and works out to wonderful spiritual moments. In token, there are hard times, but I am finding that the scriptures and prayer are a much better coping strategy than a diet coke, movie, and pan of brownies! It is incredible the change that can happen when we are sincere in our prayers and let the spirit direct what we say during and after the prayer.

I have turned into the pianist for everything. Apparently people are not cultivating their talents as much as they used to.

I can't believe my MTC experience is so close to ending... I do call my self "Sister Bolliger" when I talk in 3rd person... Such craziness!

Peace be the journey!
Sister Bolliger

No comments:

Post a Comment