Monday, April 5, 2010

Sister Bolliger's first letter just arrived, written on April 1st. No foolin! :)

"Hellooooo !

The MTC is intense, but I am absolutely soaking it in!
I have 2 companions. My assigned comp didn't speak English so she's been reassigned.
I LOVE my district, myself and the 4 elders are all going to Fresno! The other sisters are going to JAMAICA. Sooo jealous.

The name tag was spelled correctly, don't worry. And they're making special meals for me!

I love you all and cannot believe how much can be packed into one day!

P-day is Thursday, so watch out for some cyber email goodness!! (and I can't write letters until then...)

I am so overwhelmed at all I have to learn, but am continually reminded that the Lord is watching over me!

Happy Easter and General Conference weekend!"

No comments:

Post a Comment